InfinaDyne offers a number of software tools for licensing. A number of different licensing plans are available, depending on the volume and application. Please email Sales at InfinaDyne.com for more information.
CD Device Library
- This is a C++ library that is oriented to developers that need direct control over a CD device.
- Interfacing with various CD devices (including recorders) is available in this library.
- This is does not include a CD mastering toolkit for creating your own CD recording application.
- ...this is a planned addition.
This is obsolete as it is no longer necessary beginning with Windows Vista.
- Accessing a CD device under Windows 95, 98, 98SE or Windows Me may have resulted in determining that the “standard” ASPI interface is no longer available.
- Under Windows NT, 2000 and XP, Microsoft now provides SCSI Pass-Through and requires Administrator rights.
- We have developed an alternative which is licensed it software developers.
- This is not a substitute for ASPI for end users but a complete solution for application developers.
- It is specifically not compatible with existing ASPI interfaces and does not provide ASPI services to applications not licensing our technology.
- Under Windows NT/2000/XP this also allows direct access to CD devices without requiring Administrator rights.
- Tailored for CD-related software developers.
- Compilation of information on CD-ROM readers, CD recorders and CD-RW devices that our programs use to control operation.
- Documentation for this database, as well as additional information and updates are available by agreeing with license terms and submitting a license application.
- Further information about this is contained in the PDF file here.
We can provide tools, documentation and development assistance for your project. For more information about our software tools, licensing terms or other information for software developers, please contact Paul Crowley (Paul (dot) Crowley (at) InfinaDyne.com.