Analyzed and purchased by corporations, institutions, and government agencies around the world. Check our client roster, and youíll see respected companies and institutions that chose CD/DVD Diagnostic to recover their valuable data. They didnít take a chance on an expensive recovery service, or an unknown software company with an ineffective product and support. This product was formerly known as CD-R Diagnostic. Check Google for both CD-R Diagnostic and CD/DVD Diagnostic and see since 1997 this product has been recovering data and examining CDs and DVDs. CD/DVD Diagnostic also supports HD DVD and Blu-Ray DVDs. CD/DVD Diagnostic is the latest version of the original CD recovery product released in 1997.
The folks at Softpedia have awarded CD/DVD Diagnostic their 100% Clean award again. The version 3.0.0 build 45 was tested Click here to read their page about this product. We have never included spyware or adware with our products and stand behind all of our products 100%. CD/DVD Diagnostic has now passed Microsoft's testing for Windows 7 compatibility.
There are now two versions of CD/DVD Diagnostic: with and without video recovery. If you have a DVD camcorder or stand-alone video recorder you need the Video Recovery feature. If you are just recovering data from CDs or DVDs you can purchase the new, lower-cost version without the Video Recovery feature. If you purchase the wrong product and need the Video Recovery feature please contact InfinaDyne sales at 1-888-759-0600 or +1-480-963-2390 to exchange your purchase.
In order to recover video you must have a DVD writer. If you do not, we can either do the recovery for you or advise you about purchasing a DVD writer.
Listings and Reviews Elsewhere
www.famouswhy.com - http://download.famouswhy.com/cd_dvd_diagnostic/
CD/DVD Diagnostic Antivirus Report from soft82.com
Finds the files, bypasses problems, gets your data and video back.
Unlike other products that search for pictures, CD/DVD Diagnostic understands how the disc was written and bypasses the problems, recovering all your files no matter what they are. Risk Free.
- Only CD/DVD recovery product available for Video! Supports all forms of DVD media.
Version 3.0 has a new video reconstruction system which virtually assures complete recovery of all damaged or inaccessible video discs.
- Reads ISO image files directly and supports most operations against such files.
- Supports discs written by:
Roxio Easy CD Creator, Ahead Nero, DirectCD, InCD, DLA, RecordNow, DiscMaker, Sony Mavica Cameras.
DVD movies recorded on stand-alone recorders as well as Sony and Hitachi DVD camcorders.
- Supports all PC and Macintosh CD and DVD discs.
- ISO-9660, Joliet PC discs
- Rock Ridge for Linux and other Unix systems
- UDF 1.01, UDF 1.5, UDF 2.0, UDF 2.01, and UDF 2.5
- HFS and HFS+ for Macintosh.
- CD Audio discs (Red book), Enhanced CD discs (CD Extra)
- DVD-Video, DVD-ROM.
More Features ...
- Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs
Standalone video recorders will often not finalize a disc. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video found on the disc.
- Recovers Video from DVD Camcorder discs
Sony and Hitachi (and other) camcorders will sometimes not finalize a disc properly so it can be played. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video recovered from these discs.
- Graphic Readability Test display showing quality of the disc.
This test is performed with special provisions to catch "soft" (recoverable) errors that other testing tools ignore. While an error may be recoverable on your CD or DVD drive, it may not be recoverable on other devices and then becomes a "hard" error. This is the difference between a disc that works and one that does not.
- Sector examination at a low level.
- Displays sectors in hexadecimal and character. This is similar to Norton Disk Doctor, providing the same capabilties for CD and DVD media.
- Disc Memory and Checkpoint.
This feature eliminates lengthy re-discovery of the discís contents.
- Allows for interruption of a disc examination and then resumption at a later time. This is useful as some disc examinations can be lengthy, often taking more than 12 hours.
- Intensive UDF File Examination.
- Locates files that have been dropped from the directory structure. This is a common occurrence for UDF format discs using current writing software.
- Examination is done automatically when errors are detected in the directory structure that may have caused files to be lost.
- Can also be manually requested when needed to recover files that have been deleted.
- Expanded Retry Capabilities.
- Allows the user to balance examination speed with thoroughness.
- Permits users to select the level of automatic retries performed whenever a data error is encountered. This can make otherwise unreadable data sectors readable again.
- CD Text, ISRC and RID Audio Disc Display.
- Displays CD Text, ISRC and RID information from audio discs (when present).
- CD Text: Contains album, track and artist names on Sony and home-produced music CDs.
- ISRC: The acronym for International Standard Recording Code. It is a code used to identify the recording studio and publisher of a music track.
- RID: The acronym for Recorder Identification. It is written to music CDs recorded on standalone CD recorders used with audio systems.
Professionals seeking more forensic capabilities; please review CD/DVD Inspector.
If you have previously purchased CD/DVD Diagnostic (version 2) and want to upgrade to 3.0, please contact InfinaDyne sales. The upgrade price of $25 is available only through InfinaDyne directly.
- FREE evaluation version discovers lost files....Guaranteed! (To access recovered files purchase is required.)
- Questions? Call 888-759-0600.
- FAQ for more information.
Money Back Guarantee
- If CD/DVD Diagnostic cannot recover your data, contact us.
- Working with you, we solve your problem or refund your money fully.
(See the FAQ for more information)
- Fully compatible with 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP SP2 & SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Electronic download
- Physical product available - please contact InfinaDyne for pricing
- Review our software license - all software is covered by this license.
- The PAD file for CD/DVD Diagnostic is available here.